Long Island Weather Protection provides six variations of Hurricane screens or fabrics for both residential and commercial storm protection.
- Grommet Screen. This screen system is primarily used for openings that other shutter types are unable to match. It uses a variety of mounting techniques, to attach grommets to the screen which supply anchoring points to your home or building.
- Slide Screens. This system uses a low profile track, incorporating the end retention technology of the Rolling Screen. A secure protection method without the darkness.
- Easy Screen. The name of this system says it all. From the installation to the deployment, this innovative protection product is aesthetically pleasing but strong and flexible.
- Strap and Buckle Screens. This flexible design uses straps and buckles to fasten the hurricane screens to any structure. Sewn into the hemmed fabric and cross-stitched for a more secure connection, these straps can be installed permanently or using removable hooks to connect to the buckles.
- Roll Up Weather Screen. See out, but let nothing in. This effective hurricane protection system can be installed as a manual or electronic roll up weather screen.
- Fabric Shield. Skip the steel or aluminum hurricane panels and install PVC coated fabric panels that have been specially tested against projectiles, storm winds and strong rains. These fabric shields are not only effective but allow light to enter your home.